- Center for Relationship Education
- Responder REL8
- You | ResponderStrong
- RESPOND Online
- Mental Health Curriculum
- Facebook Fundraise
- Double Your Donation
- Honor & In Memoriam
- Corporate Partnership
RESOURCES FOR RESPONDERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Finances & Retirement
Fact sheet will help you understand how economic difficulties may affect you and your family and help you and your family members cope.
Supports the surviving families of officers killed in the line of duty
Supporting Officer Safety Through Family Wellness. Things to consider to ensure that you and your family are more financially stable.
Protects and assists IAFF members
Current events and political issues that impact LEO retirement
Represents 600+ active/retired federal; state; local and proviate law enforcement in Virginia
GET CONNECTED TO OTHER TOPICS BELOW
To connect with fellow Responders or get crisis support, here are a few options.
Disclaimer: All Clear Foundation in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to include, exclude or remove any organization or resource from the resource page. Criteria that All Clear Foundation uses to evaluate an organization or resource include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Focuses on one or more of the following areas of wellbeing for Responders and/or their families: Mental & Emotional, Physical & Physiological, Family & Social and/or Spiritual
- Has content that is readily available and accessible
- Is in good standing with governmental, licensing, regulatory and monitoring agencies, which may include nonprofit ratings and oversight organizations
- Is not divisive or discriminatory
- Is in good standing with All Clear Foundation
Inclusion on the resource page should not be considered as an endorsement by the All Clear Foundation. Users of any resource listed on the resource page should perform their own due diligence of the resource and are solely responsible for the utilization of any resource. If other resources should be considered for inclusion, please let us know.